Friday, January 1, 2010

Halle berry. Oops pics!

Halle berry...

halle berryhalle berryhalle berry
Should I cut my hair like ...? Halle Berry. My hair is curly, but I relaxed my hair for many years. About three years ago, I decided that the blond color. Now is a lot of damage at the ends. He had shoulder-length curly and kept it for a while because if it did blow dry or curl, creating wouldnt come past and frizzy. Therefore, there would always be a style helicopter or a ponytail. So I finally cut off and went long on the front and short at the back (to change the layer style I had for so many years). Ive cut 3x with that style, but I can not wait to get rid of the blonde hair that is damaged on the left. So that's why I want to cut that short. I want to start again. By the way, I'm 55 and seem Queen Latifah (for my co-workers say), the same type of body and face. Should I cut this? Any suggestions???
Download exclusive, HQ S e x T a p e s here...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment